April 24-26, 2020
Registration is now open!
Featuring Speaker: Lucinda Secrest McDowell and worship led by Renee Story
“Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.” Psalm 91:1
Does your soul long for a safe place where you can be filled with everything needed to pour out for others? Are you restless for a heart-home uniquely designed with both serenity and confidence? Instead of striving or just surviving, why not embrace God’s presence as we seek to Dwell – through embracing Refuge, Residency, Restoration and Release. Join us for a weekend filled with both serenity and strength.
Surrounded by the beauty of God’s creation, the Women’s Retreat offers a dynamic speaker and inspiring worship with programing for women of all ages. We offer comfortable accommodations, excellent menus, and versatile meeting spaces. Lakeside fosters an environment that encourages worship, teaching, fun, and fellowship.
- Painting – Berkshire Paint & Sip will guide painters in creating a beautiful work of art. “No experience required… just bring your sense of humor and we do the rest.”
- Bible Art Journaling – Bring creative elements into your Bible study time. It is a different experience than taking notes. It’s a chance to express creativity through drawing, painting, scrap-booking, and more as you spend time in God’s Word.
- Massages – Licensed massage therapist
- Much, More More! -Choose from a variety of outdoor and indoor activities, including canoeing, volleyball, walking trails, and lawn games.
- Time to yourself to be still, journal, and pray.
Registration is now open! Register Here
Due to limited housing options, we cannot offer private rooms.