Registration: Click Here to Register
LOVE NOW: Revitalizing Your Relationships Under the Overflow of His Love (Love Lessons from the Book of Ruth)
GUEST SPEAKER: Lauren Caldwell is a writer of Women’s Fiction, a motivational speaker, relationship coach, and former contributing writer at the international online dating site Christian Mingle Believe. She and her daughter also have a mother daughter relationship advice channel on YouTube called LIFE LOVE LESSONS. Lauren believes God is at work in the midst of our life’s struggles and relationship issues and comes ready to deliver an inspiring message of hope that will renew and refresh the weary heart.
Session 1: LOVE UPWARDS: Get Under the Overflow!
It’s time to get rid of our Survivor mentality and grab hold of the Love Child mindset. Learn how to memorize the touch and feel of God’s very heartbeat for us and get in the overflow of His love!
Session 2: LOVE HER: Look in the Mirror and Love That Girl!!
Self incrimination erodes our self worth as we echo the hurtful, accusing words of others and of the enemy of our soul. It causes chronic despair, in the name of supposed humility. But it’s time to experience the liberating power of true grace!
Session 3: LOVE AGAIN: You Won’t Be Disappointed!
When it comes to Love, you might feel like saying, “I tried that once and it didn’t work!” But get ready to experience the wonder of confirmation, renewal, and connection as we learn to love wisely, love truthfully, and love…again!
Session 4: LOVE NOW: The Power of Perception and Revelation
Discover the frolicking power of delighting in the gift of today through the tools of perception and revelation. Because right now God is at work, on your behalf– no matter what you’ve been through–and there’s a lot to rejoice in, in this very day!
Worship Leader: Renee Story.
Renee’s heart for worship and discipling believers comes from 3 generations of pastors and worship warriors. She’s been leading worship internationally for 30+ years and longs to see people transformed through worship and true community. Renee lives in Avon, CT, with her husband Jimmy. They have 4 adult children and 2 grandbabies. Renee and Jimmy are members of Vox Church, a church plant in Hartford, CT.
- Painting – Berkshire Paint & Sip will guide painters in creating a beautiful work of art. “No experience required… just bring your sense of humor and we do the rest.”
- Bible Art Journaling – Bring creative elements into your Bible study time. It is a different experience than taking notes. It’s a chance to express creativity through drawing, painting, scrap-booking, and more as you spend time in God’s Word.
- Massages – Licensed massage therapist
- Much, More More! -Choose from a variety of outdoor and indoor activities, including canoeing, volleyball, walking trails, and lawn games.
- Time to yourself to be still, journal, and pray.
- Standard Rate – $ 147.00, includes program, meals, and overnight accommodations.
- Check-in begins at 4:00 PM on Friday and departure is at 1:30 PM on Sunday.
- Meals include:
- Friday Dinner
- Saturday Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Sunday Continental Breakfast and Brunch
- Cancellations are refunded, minus a $50 administrative fee, if received at least 30-days in advance of the retreat.