Quilters, Scrapbookers, and Crafters
You will enjoy the community of fellow crafters working and creating all around you. Inspiration and ideas are shared during the blocks of time that you work on your projects.
Whether you are just a beginner or a seasoned veteran in your craft, you will be challenged and encouraged to make progress. You’ll be able to set up your projects and leave them up all weekend! The food is excellent and you have nothing to prepare or clean. The devotional breaks are full of teaching and interaction with others who share a love for Christ.
Fall Dates: November 1 – November 3, 2019
Registration: Click Here to Register
Arrival: begins Friday at 2pm.
– Overnight Rate: $154: Includes Friday and Saturday night accommodations; and Friday dinner through Sunday lunch.
– Day Rate: $114: Includes Friday breakfast through Sunday dinner – No overnight accommodations
Add-On (Please indicate choices on registration form)
– Early Arrival: $45, October 31st beginning at noon; includes Thursday night accommodation, plus Friday breakfast and lunch.
– Massage: $20 for a 15 minute session
– Linen Service: $15 for a bed and bath set including: pillow, sheets, blanket, towel and washcloth.
– Extended Stay through Tuesday noon: $45, includes two additional meals.
Accommodations: This retreat is very popular; therefore, two to four women share a room in our hotel style guest rooms (Lakewood Lodge, the Guest House and Wintonbury Lodge). Each room provides private bathrooms. If space allows, private rooms are available for an additional $75.
What to Bring:
– Comfortable Clothing
– Snacks to Share
– Overnight Necessities
– Towels / Linens
– A project (or two) to work on
– Sewing Machine
– Scissors/cutting boards, etc.
– A finished project from last year (or whenever) to display and inspire!
– (Irons and boards are provided)
– Table lighting
– Photos (lots & lots)
– Album & pages
– Cropping Tools
– Extras to swap
– Table lighting
– Finished projects to share (for inspiration)
Cancellations are refunded, minus a $50 administrative fee at least 30-days in advance of the retreat.
Blissful Scrapbooking Retreat
Retreat: November 8-10, 2019
Early Arrival: November 7, 2019
Extended Stay: Available
Rate: $200.00 for weekend accommodations
$50.00 for Early arrival
Registration: Please fill out the following form and send it via mail to address on the form.
Extended Stay between Stitch and Stick, and Blissful Retreat
Lakeside is now offering an extended stay option for ladies attending both the Stitch and Stick Retreat and the Blissful Retreat. The rate of $100.00 covers sleeping accommodations for Sunday night through Thursday morning and coffee to keep the scrapbooking going!
Registration: Click Here For Registration