Weekend for Quilters, Scrapbookers, and Crafters
This semi-annual retreat has grown a reputation that all who come will enjoy. You will enjoy the community of fellow crafters working and creating all around you. You will enjoy the inspiration and ideas that are shared during the blocks of time that you work on your projects.
Whether you are just a beginner or a seasoned veteran in your craft, you will be challenged and encouraged to make progress. The short cuts and tricks of the trade are no secrets here. You’ll be able to set up your projects and leave them up all weekend! The food is excellent and you have nothing to prepare or clean. The devotional breaks are full of teaching and interaction with others who share a love for Christ.
Spring Dates: March 22-25, 2018
Registration Click Here
Arrival begins Friday, March 23rd at 2pm.
– Overnight Rate: $154: Includes Friday and Saturday night accommodations; and Friday dinner through Sunday lunch.
– Day Rate: $114: Includes Friday breakfast through Sunday dinner – No overnight accommodations
Add-On (Please indicate choices on registration form)
– Early Arrival: $45, March 22nd beginning at noon; includes Thursday night accommodation, plus Friday breakfast and lunch.
– Massage: 15 minutes
– Linen Service: bed and bath
Accommodations: This retreat is very popular; therefore, two to four women share a room, which accommodate up to six people. Each room provides private bathrooms. If space allows, private rooms are available for an additional $75.
What to Bring:
– Comfortable Clothing
– Snacks to Share
– Overnight Necessities
– Towels / Linens
– A project (or two) to work on
– Sewing Machine
– Scissors/cutting boards, etc.
– A finished project from last year (or whenever) to display and inspire!
– (Irons and boards are provided)
– Table lighting
– Photos (lots & lots)
– Album & pages
– Cropping Tools
– Extras to swap
– Table lighting
– Finished projects to share (for inspiration)