Lakeside Women’s Retreat
April 27-29, 2018
Breakthrough: Nothing Can Keep You Down.
You have a Destiny. Your life matters! Yet many of us are walking around with a dejected spirit, like an orphan without a home or destiny. How do we walk out of dysfunctional patterns of pessimism, self-sabotage, and alienating others? How do we handle bullying, jealousy and intimidation at the hands of those we thought once cared for us? God has designed us to not only overcome, but to shine His light in our own unique way. But like Joseph in the Bible, we’ve got to get through these painful relationship realities and times of testing. When all hell is breaking loose, something else is too: the favor of God. It’s on you. Because, like Joseph experienced, NOTHING CAN KEEP YOU DOWN!
Lauren Caldwell – is a Spiritual Life and Relationship Coach, contributing writer for Christian Mingle Believe, Blogger, Youtuber, Wife and Mother of two impressive young adults. She speaks and writes compassionately about real life struggles, real relationship issues, and real hope. Married for over 32 years to Bill, an ordained minister, they have ministered in churches, adult classes, seminars and retreats. Her greatest joy is seeing Jesus at work in our lives right where we are at, transforming us into the overcomer He’s called us all to be.
Austin and Elizabeth Hill – Elizabeth is 24 years old, and lives in Cheshire, MA with her husband, Austin. They started leading worship together at her dad’s church when they were both just 16. Their experience includes: opening for the band Unspoken, mentoring young worship leaders, and leading worship at numerous events and churches all over the east coast. Elizabeth is a worship leader and intern at Terra Nova Church in North Adams, MA. Austin and Elizabeth are passionate about the local church, as well as seeing others discover their hidden God-given potential.
- Painting – Progressive Palette will guide painters in creating a beautiful work of art. “No experience required… just bring your sense of humor and we do the rest.”
- Massages – Licensed massage therapist
- Much, More More! -Choose from a variety of outdoor and indoor activities, including archery, canoeing, volleyball, workshops.
- Time to yourself to be still, journal, and pray.
- Check-in begins at 4:00 PM on Friday and departure is at 1:30 PM on Sunday.
- Meals include:
- Friday Dinner
- Saturday Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Sunday Continental Breakfast, and Brunch
- Cancellations are refunded, minus a $50 administrative fee, if received at least 30-days in advance of the retreat.