Enjoy quality time with your family, while growing together in Christian faith. Held every Memorial Day weekend and Columbus Day weekend, these retreats are great for creating lifetime memories, relaxing & rejuvenating, and taking to time to hear what God is speaking into your lives. Activities include games, family challenges, canoeing, fishing, crafts, archery, and much more.
Fall Family Weekend
Register your family by clicking on the red “Registration” button at the top right of this page, or by clicking HERE.
When: October 12-14, 2019 (Check-in Saturday from 10 to noon and check out on Monday by 2 p.m. with our last meal being breakfast that morning)
Reserving and Paying for Accommodations Simplified: Reserve and pay for your choice of accommodations in one easy step. Begin by clicking on the “Registration” button on the top right of this page. While you’re there, check out the rate for a cabin at only $50 for the weekend.
Family-Friendly Pricing: A follow-up invoice, based on the number and ages of people staying in your room, will be e-mailed to you separately.
Per person pricing has been reduced to make it easier for families and friends to attend. These low rates include meals and activities. $50 per adult; $38 per youth, ages 12-17; $25 per child, ages 5-11; and free for children ages 4 and under.
Activities: Seasonal games and activities, plus lots of family fun; including canoeing, fishing, crafts, and more!
Payment for accommodations is non-refundable. However, payments for individual attendees is fully refundable up to two weeks prior to the retreat.
- Lakewood Lodge. Hotel-style rooms accommodating up to six people, includes heat and private bath. (6 twin beds)
- Wintonbury Lodge. Hotel-style rooms accommodating up to four people, includes heat and private bath. (1 full and 2 twin bunk beds)
- The Guest House. Hotel-style rooms accommodating up to four people, includes heat and private bath. (1 full and 2 twin bunk beds)
- The Cottage and Lakeview Lodges.
The Cottage accommodates up to 12 people, offers three bedrooms, a living room area, and two full baths. (1 queen and 2 twin bunks; 1 full and 2 twin bunks; and, 1 full and 2 twin bunks) Privacy and a scenic lake view makes this a special getaway spot.
Lakeview Lodge rooms accommodate up to 4 people with each room offering a private bath. (1 full and 2 twin bunks) The broad porch and scenic lake view provide an excellent place to enjoy quiet time.
The Cottage and Lakeview Lodges are not heated, so please pack sufficient bedding. Unfortunately, space heaters are no longer permitted.
- Cabins are semi-rustic, with rooms accommodating up to 8 people. Each sleeping area offers a private bath with hot water. Cabins are not heated so please bring sufficient bedding for cool nights. Unfortunately, space heaters are not allowed.
- Bethel & Sharon Lodges are ideal for large groups. Bunkhouse style, heated rooms accommodate from 16 to 22 people.
Guests are required to bring their own linens and towels.
Please contact Lauri or Kay with any follow up questions. They may be reached by e-mail, at email@example.com, or by phone at 413-447-8930, press 1.