Held every Memorial Day weekend and Columbus Day weekend, these retreats will provide you with an opportunity to spend quality time as a family, growing spiritually and having fun. Opportunities for relaxation and adventure abound. Activities will include: games, family challenges, canoeing, fishing, crafts, challenge course, archery, and much more.
Spring Family Weekend
Click Here to Registrer!
When: May 27-29, 2017
Check in Saturday the 27th from 10am to noon. Check out on Monday by 2pm.
Activities: Seasonal games and activities, plus lots of family fun; including canoeing, fishing, crafts, laser tag, and more!
Price: $127 Adults, $51 Ages 12 – 17, $39 Ages 6 – 11, $21 Ages 3 – 5, Free for children under age 3. ($250 minimum for single room occupancy).
A $100 non-refundable deposit is due at registration to officially reserve your spot. Full payment is due by May 13th.
- Lakewood Lodge. Hotel-style rooms accommodating up to six people, including private bath.
- The Cottage and Lakeview Lodge. The Cottage accommodates up to 12 people, and includes living room area, working fireplace, and two full baths. Privacy and scenic lake view makes this a special getaway spot. The Cottage is not heated, so please pack sufficient bedding. Unfortunately, space heaters are no longer permitted. Lakeview Lodge rooms accommodate up to 4 people with each room offering private bath. The broad porch and scenic lake view provide an excellent place to enjoy fall foliage and mid-autumn weather. Lakeview Lodge is not heated, so please pack sufficient bedding. Unfortunately, space heaters are no longer permitted.
- Cabins. offer semi-rustic accommodations, with rooms sleeping up to 8 people. Each sleeping area offers private bath with hot water. Cabins are available at a 25% discount. The cabins are not heated so please bring sufficient bedding for cool nights. Unfortunately, space heaters are not allowed.
Guests should supply their own linens and towels.
All meals and on-camp activities are included.
- After Registering, we will contact via email with an invoice for any remainder due by May 12th.
- Housing is assigned based on family size, special needs and the order in which full payment is received. Lodging will be confirmed prior to your arrival.
If you have any questions, please email Danielle or Jessie at email@example.com or call 413-447-8930, option 1.