Building on more than 30 years of experience providing quality camp for children, Lakeside offers Day Camp programs for children living in or visiting the Berkshires.
- Weekdays 8:30AM – 4:30PM ~ Entering Grades 1-6
- Early Drop-Off and Late Pick-Up Available
- Experienced Counselors and On-Sight Nurse
- 5:1 Camper to Counselor Ratio
- Weekly Local Field Trips
- Lunch And Snack Included
- $300 a week
- Discounts for multiple weeks
Each day we will explore God’s word with interactive Bible stories, singing, crafts, games, and nature adventures. We will spend time at the waterfront enjoying beautiful Richmond Pond as well as a weekly field trip off campus to explore a local place of interest in our community. A healthy snack and lunch will be provided for your child each day at our camp dining hall. We look forward to spending this week with you at Lakeside Day Camp.
What to pack for Day Camp
- Bathing Suit and Towel
- Bug Spray and Sunscreen
- Sandals or water shoes
- A change of clothes
- Sweatshirt or Light Jacket
- One item for Tye Dye Tuesday (T-shirt, pillow case, socks etc.)
- Nose or ear plugs if needed.
2016 Day Camp Dates
Day Camp is full for the rest of the summer. We look forward to serving you in 2017.
|Day Camp||$300 a week (Grades 1-6)|
2016 Day Camp Rates
Standard 1 week of Day Camp: $300
2 weeks or more: $250 per week
Church Partner: $200 per week
Single day rate: $65 per day
Early drop off (7:30am to 8:30am): $50 per week
Late pick up (4:30pm to 5:30pm): $50 per week